Monday, January 30, 2012

I tell you..

Janae is something else:)
She was shown today in Home Ec. how to make PINWHEELS,
and tomorrow they plan to make it as a class.
She takes her binder home, walks in the door, organizes the
kitchen, and makes them here immediately..
Perfect! Guess what we are having for dessert?
Not only is she fabulous with her culinary skills, she takes to heart the instruction as to proper washing and drying of dishes.. My kitchen looks like it did before they came home:)
THANKS JANAE!
YOU'RE AWESOME!!
Looking forward to what she all makes this year..
THANKS Ms. V. R!!


Before they went in the oven:


Washing and drying dishes:


Making cream cheese icing:


Diet is out the window..
think the others will notice there are 10 left?
instead of all 13 the recipe made?
I'm taking my chances....:)


1 comment:

  1. wow those look scrumptious janae!! You can come bake for me anytime:) Ashlee

    ReplyDelete